In this laboratory, we are researching on next-generation space propulsion, focusing on electric propulsion devices mounted on artificial satellites and fusion rockets for manned interplanetary navigation.
- April 7,2020
- Two new bachelor students joined us.
- April 3, 2020
- Four graduated students joined us.
- March 3, 2020
- A research of the Laser Fusion Rocket were introdused in newspaper of Yomiuri.
Science and Ecology ー「月より遠く 太陽圏外へ速く」
- March 23, 2020
- Seven master and three bachelor students are graduated.
- January 23, 2020
- We started cooperative research for realization of Laser Fusion Rocket with IHI aerospace, The Graduate School for the Creation of New Photonics Industries, Osaka
Univ., Hiroshima Univ., Purdue Univ. and Akashi technical college.
- December, 2019
- Prof. Yamamoto was introdused in 九州大学 先生の森
- April 5,2020
- Prof. Yamamoto, "Hall thruster（<連載>えあろすぺーすABC）," Journal of the Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences 68, 120 (2020)
- March 9, 2020
- T. Morita et al., "Local plasma parameter measurements in colliding laser-produced plasmas for studying magnetic reconnection ," High Energy Density Physics 36, 10754 (2020)
- September, 2019
- T. Morita et al., "Anomalous plasma acceleration in colliding high-power laser-produced plasmas ," Physics of Plasmas 26, 090702 (2019)
- January, 2019
- N. Hiroike et al.,"Investigation of Physical Phenomena inside Microwave Discharge Neutralizer Using Numerical Analysis;," Frontier of Applied Plasma Technology 12, 7-12 (2019)